Juvederm is one of the most popular dermal fillers on the market. Dermal fillers use hyaluronic acid to lessen fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid is naturally found in the skin and decreases as you age, which, along with the loss of collagen, causes wrinkles and folds in your skin.
Juvederm is typically used to help with vertical lip lines, marionette lines, chin wrinkles, and nasolabial folds or “parentheses”. If you desire to treat any of these areas, you may be a candidate for Juvederm. Both men and women benefit from Juvederm treatments. Patients of all skin types and textures may see results with Juvederm.
Type of Juvederm fillers :
- Juvederm Voluma XC: As we age, we lose muscle and fat in our faces. We can experience shallow areas or volume deficiencies. Juvederm Voluma XC treats shallow areas or folds in the face. Voluma will create a plumper, smoother appearance in those areas. Patients may notice a difference in their complexion; shallow areas and folds can see improvement with Voluma.
- Juvederm Volbella: Volbella is the latest advancement in the Juvéderm range of facial fillers, developed specifically for your lips and mouth area. It has been specifically developed as a smooth gel to give a soft, natural feel. Volbella provides patients with a soft smooth volume to the lip area and under the eyes.
- Juvederm Volume: Juvéderm Vollure is a soft, hyaluronic acid injectable gel filler that treats moderate to severe wrinkles and nasolabial folds that run from the nose to the side of the mouth.
Restylane® is a dermal filler that can help you turn back the clock and reverse the signs of aging. The filler replaces hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring molecule that restores volume and elasticity to your skin. A Restylane treatment will deliver beautiful, natural-looking results that make you look years younger!
- Restylane Lyft: Restylane® Lyft is a next-generation dermal filler and the newest member of the Restylane® family. Restylane Lyft is FDA approved for cheek augmentation and the correction of the age-related midface. Over time, the natural fat that surrounds the cheeks begins to deteriorate, resulting in sagging skin, more prominent wrinkles, and a reduction of volume. Restylane Lyft is specifically designed to add fullness to the cheeks and midface area, which can result in a more natural-looking youthful appearance.
- Restylane Refyne/Defyne: Restylane® Refyne and Defyne are the newest FDA-approved fillers on the market today. They are designed to soften the appearance of nasolabial folds and marionette lines on the face while maintaining a patient’s natural appearance. Restylane® Refyne is meant to soften mild to moderate lines and folds, while Restylane® Defyne corrects moderate to severe lines and folds.
- Restylane contour: Restylane Contour is approved for cheek enhancement, support, and contouring. This new hyaluronic acid gel filler is flexible but supportive, providing natural-looking results in the midface at rest and with expression.
- Restylane Kysse: Restylane® Kysse™ is the first HA lip filler approved by the FDA formulated with XpresHAn Technology™ for smooth, natural-looking results. This filler is able to integrate into the skin seamlessly providing a natural expression so you never look overdone.